Why You'll Love This Job!
Your natural leadership abilities, organizational skills and friendly personality make you the perfect candidate for Mama Fu's Assistant Manager position!
Mama Fu's is uniquely different from other restaurants. From our ever-evolving, quality menu items to our Journey program that helps team members advance their careers to the top, we continually strive to maintain a happy and successful workplace. As Assistant Manager, you will qualify to participate in our quarterly bonus program, receive generous medical benefits and earn a competitive salary. You will work with an outstanding team of people, plus, meet amazing customers who appreciate the quality of food and service Mama Fu's provides — all within a fun, upbeat atmosphere.
Do not hesitate! Apply today to start the career of a lifetime with Mama Fu's!
Assistant Manager Responsibilities
- All operations and management activities related to the front of house
- Open/close store as needed
- Provide excellent customer service / Handle all customer-related issues
- Accurate labor tracking and management
- Participate in store-revenue growth activities
- Ensure quality team members are hired, trained, cross‐trained, ramped and managed effectively
- Take all necessary and appropriate measures regarding paperwork when hiring (and terminating if necessary)
- Assist the General Manager and Kitchen Manager with efficiently tracking inventory levels
- Receive, verify, sign off and stock all vendor deliveries; maintain quality vendor relationships
- Ensure all restaurant equipment is kept and maintained in top operating condition
- Demonstrate top quality and health code standards
- Create a fun, energetic and positive work environment for team members
- Be involved in the community
Assistant Manager Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED required/degree preferred
- At least two years of restaurant experience/fast, casual preferred
- Can calmly and effectively lead a team of employees
- Can handle high levels of responsibility and independence
- Proficient capability with Aloha POS, MS Word, Excel, email and web searching