The Facilities Technician assists in the following phases of construction/project management:
- Provides routine maintenance and filter changes on buildings and restaurant equipment.
- Answer phones and help troubleshoot issues with restaurants, to determine if technical company needs to be called.
- Perform facilities inspection to help anticipate future problems/issues with restaurants.
- Communicates regularly with outside vendors including building management, construction services, and maintenance personnel.
- Assists with organizing and managing facility projects.
- Ensures a pleasant, safe working environment by providing routine maintenance of all facilities.
- Assists with out-of-town issues pertaining to our properties.
- Assists with maintaining, in an organized manner, the records of equipment, maintenance service, contractual documentation, and other various facilities activities including invoices.
- Participates in the disaster recovery team and emergency response team.
- Communicates courteously and professionally by phone and in-person, using good communication skills.
- Handles multiple projects simultaneously using strong organizational and project coordination skills as required while being able to communicate needs and status updates.
- Follows adequate safety procedures while carrying out all duties.
- This is primarily a hands-on position, with minor administration duties.
- Willingness to learn and retain, OSHA, EPA, NSF, food safety and American with Disabilities, along with local city, county and state laws and ordinances guiding building and fire issues in order to properly assist in the management of the Companies’ facilities.
- Be able to travel 1-3 nights a month to perform work at out of town locations.
- Some working overnight will be required from time to time.
- Have an understanding of equipment maintenance and repair, some plumbing and electrical understanding.
- Experience with refrigeration and coolant handling preferred.
- Must have clean Driving record.
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Date Posted: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 13:02:47 GMT
job number: 18714
Back to All Jobs