Why You'll Love This Job!
If helping others succeed and meeting any challenge head-on appeals to you, Mama Fu's Asian House wants you in our General Manager position!
In this General Manager role, you will be the driving force behind the growth of the restaurant and its employees. Your past managerial experience will be invaluable as you take the necessary steps to ensure a smooth-running restaurant that serves outstanding food and values its customers. In addition, you will work alongside a professional staff, building solid relationships and assisting them in advancing their careers as you also move up the company ladder. In appreciation of your dedication, you will receive a competitive salary and top-shelf benefits, plus the opportunity to qualify for quarterly bonuses and access to the Employee Long-Term Incentive Plan.
This is your chance to grow your career with a company that places its employees' success at the forefront. Grab this opportunity before it is gone! Apply for Mama Fu's General Manager opening today!
General Manager Responsibilities
- Day-to-day operations and management activities related to profitability
- Provide excellent customer service / Handle all customer-related issues
- Accurate labor tracking and management
- Accurate food cost tracking and management
- Participate in store-revenue growth activities
- Create and update current and future store processes and procedures for efficiency
- Proficient capability with Aloha POS, MS Word, Excel, email and web searching
- Ensure quality team members are hired, trained, cross‐trained, ramped and managed effectively
- Accurately and efficiently track inventory levels
- Proficient with all current vendors’ online food ordering systems; price tracking; maintain quality vendor relationships
- Ensure all restaurant equipment is kept and maintained in top operating condition
General Manager Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED required/degree preferred
- At least two years of restaurant experience/fast, casual preferred
- Can calmly and effectively lead a team of employees
- Able to easily adapt / coachable
- Friendly and personable
- Detail oriented
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated
- Professional in attitude and appearance
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Date Posted: Wed, 5 Dec 2018 00:30:07 GMT
job number: 19570